EcoGro SuperSoil is eco-friendly, green and sustainable so you’ll be doing your bit for the environment. It has been developed in partnership with Boughton, a market leader in topsoil and Indigro, a prominent agricultural consultancy. This highly skilled team of agricultural consultants, agronomists and soil-scientists has created a natural product with maximise performance.
The great news is EcoGro SuperSoil has the perfect balance of nutrients and retains 94% more water than one of the current market leading manufactured soils. This increased capacity to hold water and then slowly release over long periods provides the following benefits;
- reduction in leaching of key nutrients
- improved plant drought tolerance
- reduced flood risk in high volume applications
EcoGro SuperSoil outperforms manufactured soils in soil fertility, plant growth, soil structure, carbon storage and each of the following key areas;
Contributes to the structural strength and quality of healthy plants encouraging the growth of roots.
Vital for growth and development.
To keep grass green.
Improves the structure of the soil, water retention and hot weather tolerance.
Fantastic key benefits;
- 100% natural and 100% traceability
- 100% organic plant-based matter
- Ideal for flower beds, borders, vegetables, fruit and tree & hedge planting
- Green, eco-friendly & sustainable
- Meets current BS3882 standards
- Screened to 10mm
- Delivers superior performance
- Significantly increased nutritional content, retention & output
- Absorbs, retains and releases moisture in a controlled and efficient manner
- Carbon friendly – captures and absorbs carbon from the atmosphere
- Great physical properties – balanced, consistent, workable and durable texture
- Increased biological profile and performance
- Bulk bags are approximately 700kg
- No quibble guarantee
Can we prove it?
Check out the video below. EcoGro SuperSoil was developed by a team of soil scientists to conduct a series of tests, aimed at identifying the ideal soil composition for plant growth and water dynamics. We are firm believers that natural topsoil is better than manufactured soils.