The VegTrug Classic medium 1.8m has enough room to grow a multitude of mixed salads and vegetables at any one time on the patio, or in the garden with this great space-saving growing solution. The unique ‘V’ shape means that you are still able to plant a variation of crops; you can grow deep rooted produce in the middle, along with shallow rooted produce towards the front and back.
The easy to assemble design means it arrives to you in one box with easy to follow instructions. Please click here to watch the How to build a VegTrug video.
The VegTrug, made from sustainable sources, comes with a purpose built, replaceable fitted membrane liner, which features perforations to allow drainage and aeration.
The Medium 1.8m VegTrug will hold 420L of compost or topsoil.
This VegTrug is easy to work with; no more bending or kneeling and ideal for the elderly and wheelchair users.
- Easily grow fresh and organic food
- Manufactured from 100% FSC certified cedar wood
- Grow herbs, fruit and vegetables for the family in one place
- Reduces crop damage from slugs and other pests
- Treated with a water based preservative that is food safe (needs to be treated again annually).
- Internal depth of V section is 42cm