Crammed with organic growing power. A mulch that’s designed to be dug into the soil before planting. Can also be put on the surface of the soil to gradually be worked in by the worms.
- Slowly releases nutrients, rich in nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and other trace elements.
- NPK ratio: 4.1N 2.2P 3K and PH neutral.
- Retains moisture and improves soil health and structure.
- Perfect for mixing into grow bags, hanging baskets, plant pots, and vegetable and flower beds, and when planting trees and roses.
- Sustainable, British, chemical free, eco-friendly and safe for wildlife.
- Peat free.
Natural Grower products will be dispatched Next Day if ordered before 12pm.