Soil Improver is packed with organic matter perfect for feeding plants, improving the soil or adding as a mulch. It’s made from recycled green waste that is broken down via a composting process called windrows. Although this material is great for blending with your garden soil it should not be used for planting directly into i.e. filling a flower border, pots or raised beds. It is a very light material and plants require a stronger growing structure.
The bulk bag contains approximately 500kg or 700 litres.
- Provides slow release major and micronutrients
- Improves soil structure / workability & rooting potential
- Increases moisture retention & soil drainage
- Good source of organic matter
- High percentage of dry matter content